Our motive is not to discourage anyone where we always bring forward the truth so that our readers get the best deals that suits their needs.
Quality Aspect of These Gas Stoves
Best Gas Stoves Under 5000 in India
There are many good options that you can consider for your kitchen here. We have listed them according to the 100’s of reviews put in by real users and consumers of these gas stoves. All of them are well under 5000.
You would get the best advice and guidance here. It will help you to narrow down the best choice. All of the gas stoves cited here come with a robust stainless steel body. Most of them have toughened glass as the top material.
1. Prestige Marvel Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
At the time of writing this review, this gas stove is listed for just under 4000 INR. We love the black finish of this gas stove. It has everything that your heart can desire for sure.
Prestige Marvel Glass Top 2 Burner Gas StoveBuy From Amazon
It’s a high-quality gas stove that has many satisfied users. It’s well built and can be used regularly without issues.
- Manual Ignition
- 2 Year Warranty
- High-quality tri-pin burners
- High-Quality Drip Tray
2. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
Another glass top beauty from the brand Prestige. It really is something to look at – At this price point, you won’t find a better premium looking 2 burner gas stove for sure.
Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 2 Burner Gas StoveBuy From Amazon
It comes with a robust built and the burners are also of top quality.
- Powder Coated Body
- Warranty is 2 years on product and 10 years on Schott glass
- SABAF-ITALY Gas Valves
- Ergonomic Knob Design
- Toughened glass top
3. Prestige Magic Glass Top
This is the best budget 3 burner gas stove that you can buy online. It has the brand value and trust of 100’s of customers who still used it daily.
Prestige Magic Glass TopBuy From Amazon
Comes with manual ignition and a good quality spill tray. It is built to last and serve. We really loved it and are sure you will too.
- Manual Ignition
- 3 Burners
- High-Quality Burners
- Good Warranty
- Exceptionally Good Knob Design
- No auto ignition
- Toughened glass top
4. Glen 3 Burner Gas Stove Auto Ignition
Comes with good quality glass top and has 3 burners. Another contender in the 3 burner budget gas stove space that can be purchased without skepticism.
Glen 3 Burner Gas Stove Auto IgnitionBuy From Amazon
- Toughened Glass Top
- Extra Strong Pan Support
- Fuel-Efficient High Efficiency Brass Burners
- Comes with auto ignition
- Gas Stove comes with 2 year warranty
- Number of burners – 3
5. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Durability is at the core of this 3 burner budget gas stove. It is designed to be rust-proof and that alone speaks volumes about its exceptional quality.
Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas StoveBuy From Amazon
Although it’s a budget gas stove yet it is loaded with features that you would generally find in the costlier ones. We loved it for everything and thats the bottom line here. Would fit most of the gas tables perfectly. This is one of the Top 3 burner gas stoves that you can buy online.
- Premium Finish toughened glass Top
- Enduring Performance
- Double drip trays are suited to absorb all spills
- Gas Stove comes with Euro coated pan supports
- Does not have auto ignition
- Good quality brass burner
- Stainless steel body
6. Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove, 4 Burner
One of the best budget 4 burner gas stoves that you can buy online. It comes with a good warranty and the overall built quality is also fair. People have really appreciated its after-sales service too. On that part, it is undoubtedly the best gas stove in India.
Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove, 4 BurnerBuy From Amazon
Again the features on this gas stove are at par with the expensive products in the same category. At this price point, this one is a real steal for sure.
- High efficiency brass burners
- 5-year warranty on burners
- Doorstep home service
- Gas Stove comes with 6 mm Toughened glass top
- Spill proof design
- Adequate Pan Support
7. Pigeon by Stovekraft Blaze Blackline Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
It has 4 burners and comes with manual ignition, designed to last really long and the best part is that you won’t find a better option at this price.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Blaze Blackline Glass Top 4 Burner Gas StoveBuy From Amazon
It may be a budget gas stove but it has everything that you would find in an expensive model.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Designer toughened glass
- Strong tubular rubber legs
- Easy to clean
- Good quality anti skid base
8. Cello Prima Gas Stove 4 Burner Glass Top
This one wins the race in the quality part. It’s ISI certified and is really of exceptional quality. The glass top is top-notch and can withstand lots of stress. It’s very easy to clean also. Best 4 burner gas stove that you can buy online!
Cello Prima Gas Stove 4 Burner Glass TopBuy From Amazon
here are no negatives with this product, you can buy it with your eyes closed.
- ISI Certified 4 burners Gas Stove
- Toughened glass top
- High-efficiency brass burners
- Stainless Steel drip trays with anti skid feature
- Very easy to clean
- Good Pan Support
- Manual Ignition
Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to buying a gas stove it’s natural to have some questions. Things like which glass top 4 burner to buy or for that matter how many burners are enough or even which top 4 burner gas stove is the best cloud the mind of a common man. To eliminate such doubts here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions pertaining to buying a gas stove online.
Who should buy a 4 burner gas stove?
At times people are really confused while they shop for a gas stove. There are so many of them out there with different burner capacities. Buying a 4 burner gas stove is also confusing. There are many brands and products and all of them seem to be good. But that’s not true. Not every 4 burner gas stove is made equal. When it comes to choosing a gas stove whether it’s a 4 burner or any other you must always keep your needs first.
A 4 burner gas stove is also large in size when compared to other gas stoves. Choosing the right 4 burner gas stove should also take the space you have in your kitchen in consideration. Next comes the choice of the top. You can either go for the stainless steel one or the glass top gas stove. The crux here is that the 4 burner gas stove you choose should fit in your budget and in your home.
Ideally speaking, a 4 burner gas stove is best suited to a 5+ person family. We have listed many that would fall under your budget too. Compared to a 2 burner gas stove or even a 3 burner gas stove they provide a significant advantage in cooking and economies.
If your needs meet the aforesaid criterion. Then you should fret about buying a 4 burner gas stove. A 4 burner gas stove can be your door pass to a culinary delight.
What advantages does a 3 burner gas stove offer over a 2 burner gas stove?
The choice of burners is a vital element that you must consider while buying a gas stove. A 3 burner gas stove clearly offers better capacity over its dual burner sibling. It also takes almost the same kitchen space and would cost marginally higher. To make things clearer here are the advantages.
- Better fuel economy
- Cook larger meals
- Cook your meals quickly
- Suits larger families well
- Best gas stove for 5+ members
The tri burner model generally offers better pan supports. Pan supports are vital when you cook with heavy utensils as they firmly grip the utensils and avoids accidental spillage. Always buy a gas stove with the best pan supports. This feature also indirectly helps in keeping gas burner clean.
Which gas stove is best in India?
The quest for the best gas stoves in India is a never-ending one. Thats why our team periodically updates the reviews. People have different criteria for judging gas stoves. The number of gas burners generally sits at the top of it. If you go through our website and this article, in particular, you would know that we have put the best ones here. We have already listed above the following elements:
- Best 4 burner gas stoves
- Best 4 burner gas glass top gas stove
- The models that come with a drip tray
- Ignition type that they come with. Manual ignition/Auto Ignition
- Bifurcation on the basis of the number of burners
- Whether they offer pan support or not.
- Quality and thickness of the glass
- Suitability as per the family size.
- Whether they have tri pin burners or not
- Whether the gas stove has rust resistance texture or not.
In the end, it’s you who can be a better judge of what your family needs. The best gas stove in India should be able to meet the needs of your family perfectly. Just read the content above, we are sure you will land up with the right product. The gas stove is one of the vital kitchen appliances, only you could be the judge of the best one. Yes, that’s true that when it comes to kitchen appliances one must be conscious about the quality, that’s the part where our article will be of help to you. Buying the best kitchen equipment is a sure shot way to achieve more satisfaction from life. Just read what we have put for the gas stove brands above we are sure you will make the right decision.
Does the nature of gas used matter?
Is kitchen size a deciding factor for buying a gas stove?
Choosing the right gas stove will enhance your cooking experience. Trust us in the end it is always about the cooking experience that you get.
Which is better gas stove or hob?
Which brand is best for gas stove?
Prestige is the brand that we all could relate to, then there is Sunflame and its Sunflame GT Pride series that catches the fancy of many (we would cover Sunflame GT Pride soon). Pigeon is another brand that seems to be the best. We have actually reviewed on Pigeon product in this article too. Pigeon backline is that product. Pigeon is also catching up fast on the brand game. However, truth be told prestige is still the king. Prestige is a brand that produces many good gas stoves. Its prestige marvel series is a hot selling item. So the straight answer here would be that prestige rules the top slot followed by pigeon. However, there would be clear winners if we see the gas stoves on the basis of the number of burners. Both these brands produce some of the best 4 burner glass top gas stoves. That’s our verdict here but we would like to mention one thing here, the process of finding the best brand is pretty exhaustive and hence one should buy a stove that suits their budget and needs.
Do stainless steel drip and brass burners matter?
Yes, both of them matter. It’s all about enhancing the safety and serviceable life of the gas stove that you buy. Brass burners are better than steel and aluminium ones. Brass is a rugged metal and brass burners do offer better fuel efficiency and thermal properties. Brass burners are also resistant to corrosion. If you check the prices of gas stoves you would find that the ones with brass burners are more expensive. Thats because producing world-class brass burners is expensive but it does provide long-lasting service.
The material of burners is all that defines its quality. Burners made of aluminium or steel tend to wither away with regular use. Some of them are even prone to breaking. Thats the last thing you would expect from your burners.
What other things does one need to know about buying gas stoves online?
Well, we think we will divide this question into sub-sections. Doing so will do complete justice to the answer that we intend to provide. There are many factors and additional points that one must keep in the back of the mind while going to purchase a gas stove online.
- Burners: Judging the right amount of burners that you need is crucial, Number of burners decides the amount of cooking that you can do. Going for a 2 burner gas stove where you need at least 4 burners is futile. Always evaluate your need and then choose the amount of burners you need for your home.
- Glass Top or Not: 4 burner glass top is the most sought after stove in the markets. However, whether you need a 4 burner glass stove depends upon your condition. If you plan on using lots of utensils then going for 4 burner glass stove is not recommended. See the glass top 4 burner is sturdy or for that matter any glass top gas stove is, but when you plan to use it under extreme conditions then breakage is all obvious. So one should buy a glass top gas stove only when things are in a comfortable zone. If not then going for a glass top gas stove will be a waste of effort. Glass is still a fragile material no matter how you process it, after a limit even bulletproof glass shatters. So always treat anything with glass with respect. Glass needs to be handled with care whether on a cooktop or anywhere else. It’s something that is prone to damage. It doesn’t matter whether it’s 2 burner glass top gas stove or 4 glass should always be treated like glass.
- Some more tips: While planning to buy a top 4 burner gas stove always keep in mind that price and brand do matter. If you are getting something that is cheap yet branded then go for it. Thats the secret behind buying the best four burner glass top gas stove online. Follow this simple rule and you will land up with a four-burner glass top gas stove that you will fall in love with.
So here was the list of the best gas stoves under Rs 5000 that you can buy online. We hope that our little effort would help you get the best one for your home. Do let us know your take on the same. It’s your feedback that fuels our motivation.